1853Johann Meyer Was Invited by the Ottoman Sultan.
1854Meyer was Announced to be the Palace Watchmaker by the Ottoman Sultan.
1878The first office was established in Istanbul.
1923Emill Meyer took over the management.
1930First guard watches in the history of Turkish Industry were imported.
1935The first employee clock in-out card watches in the history of Turkish Industry were imported.
1946Johann Meyer was maintaining his father's success.
1959Meyer sold 100.000 products.
1982The first electro-mechanical employee watches were imported to the Turkish market.
1986The first computerized PDKS system was imported to the Turkish market.
1994Meyer was awarded by the State.
1999The first fingerprint PACS system in the Turkish market was installed.
2000Meyer Software Department was established.
2001Cooperation with the World's Leading Biometric Companies Took Place.
2005Meyer Software Products were exported to the UK and the Far East.
2006Turkey's first Hand-Vein recognition system was built.
2007MEYER started to import RFID products.
2008The World's First 3D Face Recognition System Came into Turkish Market
2009The World's first GPRS Security Tour Control System with display Came in Turkish Market
2010Image technologies provider, Meyer Görüntüleme Teknoloji Group Company was established.
2011Turkish Distributorship of Axis Was Acquired.
2012Important projects were obtained in Chain Stores.
2013Integrated software platform Project Started.
2014Custom production of GSM biometric devices that are suitable for Cloud Systems were made.
2015Turkey's first cloud PACS and Monitoring system platform was implemented.
Our Quality Policy
We, as the MEYER Group
- Documenting, certification and continuously improving our quality management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 standard,
- Based on the philosophy of Total Quality, achieving company and department targets with team spirit,
- Determining the preventive approaches that will improve our performance by reviewing our business processes through self-evaluation process,
- Increasing the efficiency in all our processes up to the levels that will allow us to compete in the international arena in line with continuous improvement approach,
- Encouraging innovative and creative approaches, carrying out our activities in the direction of providing trainings that will increase technical and behavioral competencies,
- Ensuring compliance of our products with customer demands, national and international standards and legal regulations and ensuring continuity of the same,
- Keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level, providing quality production and service by performing frequent intermediary controls during the production stages, responding to the needs and problems in a timely manner through the authorities and resolving them, being a pioneer in the sector without compromising reliability, integrity and honesty.